This combination tour is one of the most famous tour in Bali. In the morning will start with elephant ride along the Ayung river. Friendly and well trained elephant will bring you along the Ayung river with spectacular view. After lunch we will continue to visit coffee and spices farm and we can try the free tasting sample of coffee and chocolate. Next stop is Padang padang beach, Uluwatu temple for sunset and fire dance.
Experience once in a lifetime of elephant ride tour for 30 minutes riding the Sumatran elephant pass through the forest, villages and rice fields. This is the most wanted adventure and thrilling activity to pump up your adrenaline. You’ll always remember how fun to sit on a teak chair and sway back and forth on the Sumatran elephant. The morning will be so exiting to enjoy the lovely sights, hear the birds chirping, and see the friendly local people along the Ayung River valley. The trip will be continued after lunch to visit the coffee and spices plantations. Amid the vast green area, a cup of free coffee sample is so refreshing.
A stopover to Padang Padang Beach, one of the most famous and crowded beach situated on the Bukit Peninsula. The beach has very appealing and tempting views, with clear blue water and perfect for swimming. It is within the vicinity to the Uluwatu Temple, one of the best spot for ultimate Uluwatu sunset. As the incredible golden shade is going down the well-known Kecak and fire dance performance is held. Sometimes you can sense the magical ambiance during the dance performance. The tour is short but memorable prior going back to hotel.
- Adult 105US$ /person
- children 85US$ / person
- Package minimum for 2 person
- Special offer for big group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment method by cash (IDR, US$ or other currency)
- 08:00am pickup at the hotel / villa lobby
- 10:00am start the elephant ride for 30minutes
- 11:30am lunch
- 13:00pm visit coffee and spices farm
- 15:00pm Padang padang beach
- 17:00pm Uluwatu temple
- 18:00pm Kecak and fire dance
- 18:30pm back to hotel
- Private air conditioned transport
- English speaking driver guide
- 30 minutes ride at the elephant camp
- Mineral water
- the entrance fees
All rights Reserved. Made by Bali Web Design