Bali Rafting’s most famous spots are Telaga Waja River and Ayung River offered in rafting package tour. Telaga Waja has been well-known for its particular current, clean water, stunning views and soft rapid. The river is situated in the eastern part of Bali and runs from southern slope of Mount Abang as well as close to Besakih Temple. The surroundings views here is amazing that attract many visitors to enjoy both rafting and nature beauty. A certificate will be granted for Telaga Waja rafting.
The second spot for Bali rafting, Ayung River will make you exiting and thrilling to follow the water flow. Experience the splashing water fall while being tempted by the incredible surroundings of green rain forest, rice field, and stone cliffs captured along the river. We’ll make sure your safety as the rafting insurance already covered. All rafting gears and safety is provided. Buffet lunch will be served at local restaurant after the rafting ends. This Bali rafting will start at early morning pick up time in private air conditioned car with English speaking driver as a guide. You just bring your personal equipment needed for rafting such as changing clothes, sun block and swim suit.
Bali has two exciting river for white water rafting, both of them has spectacular nature view and has their own character.
- Telaga waja rafting, is the most challenging rafting in Bali.Telaga Waja River flows clear with a fairly swift current. This place becomes interesting because the location is combined with patches of green fields and hills that shelter. Water that flowed freely with few riffles and boulders as obstacles to be a great choice for the adventurer to rush the adrenaline. Telaga Waja has rapids with a high of nearly 5 meters, but very safe!
- The Ayung River has many rapids, beautiful scenery. Along the river you will pass the waterfall and extremely fantastic river wall carving by the local artist. the River categories from II up to III, all guide have been full experienced and professionally (international safety standard, first aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)) in the Ayung River. During your action - rafting trip your safety is our main priority.
* Rate 30US$ per person
- air conditioned transport
- All rafting gears and safety
- river rafting insurance ( for 10 – 60 years old )
- buffet lunch
- rafting certificate at Telaga Waja river only
- 08.00am pickup at the hotel/villa lobby
- 10:00am arrived at the start point
- 12:30pm finish, shower and lunch
- 14:00pm arrived back to hotel
*Thing to bring, changing clothes, sun block and swim suit .
*Pickup time, Nusa Dua, Kuta & Seminyak 8am, Sanur & Ubud 8:30am
*Payment method by cash (IDR, US$ or other currency)
All rights Reserved. Made by Bali Web Design