Dare to challenge yourself in combination tour? Here we suggest you to join the sunrise trekking. This is highly recommended for you who love to do outdoor activity. Trekking to Mount Batur in Kintamani is unforgettable. Set in the northern part of Bali, you will spend about 2 hours to reach its top. The stunning views of Batur Caldera are waiting along with the beautiful panorama. It�s a perfect picturesque of Bali�s famous volcano.
Trekking down the mountain, tour will continue for river rafting at Telaga Waja. This combination tour offers you authentic culture and nature temptation for adrenaline rush while experiencing the Telaga Waja rafting and the spectacular surroundings. This river runs from southern slope of Mount Abang, and close to the Mother Temple of Bali. You may benefit both river rafting and visiting the temple. Rafting here is safe as its particular current, clean water, and soft rapid. You�ll be asked to be ready at very early morning to catch the sunrise. We are ready to pick up you in private air conditioned car with English speaking driver as a guide. Prepare yourself for this challenging tour and be ready for early morning pick up.
This tour is start early morning, by 3-3:30am we will arrive at the start point and welcome by our local trekking guide and getting ready. At the summit you will enjoy your breakfast and also ejoy the magnificent sunrise. After trek down and rest in the car, the tour will continue with water rafting at Telaga Waja river, lunch will provide at the finish point.
Tour rate :
- 2 person : 90US$ per person
- 3-4 person 75US$ per person
- 5-6 person 65 US$ per person
- Kuta / Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 1:30am
- Sanur / Ubud : 2:00am
- 1:00 � 2:00am Early morning pickup depending on the hotel location
- 3:30am arrived at the start point, safety procedure briefing by our experienced local guide, start the trekking
- 6:00 am arrived at the summit to witness the spectacular sunrise and enjoy your simple breakfast
- 7:00am continue our trek down
- 8:30-9am arrived at the finish point
- 9:00am The tour will continue for white water rafting at Telaga Waja river. The journey to start point is about 45minutes and you can have a rest in the car on the way to the rafting start point.
- 10:00am 2.5 hours on the river, Telaga Waja is the most challenging rafting in Bali.Telaga Waja River flows clear with a fairly swift current. This place becomes interesting because the location is combined with patches of green fields and hills that shelter. Water that flowed freely with few riffles and boulders as obstacles to be a great choice for the adventurer to rush the adrenaline.
- 12:30pm finish point just for a short walk to the shower and restaurant for your buffet lunch.
What to bring,
- Sport shoes
- long pants and coat is suggested to wear during the hike
- changing clothes
- sun lotion
- cash IDR for purchasing picture of rafting
The tour included
- AC return transfer
- Experienced local trekking guide
- breakfast at the top of mountain
- buffet lunch at the rafting finish point
- mineral water
- rafting insurance
- rafting certificate
- the tour is a private tour
- minimum participant is 2 person
- no booking fee and no deposit
- payment need to be paid to our driver upon the tour start