Bali 4 Days 3 Nights With Dolphin Tour
This Bali 4 Days 3 Night tour covers the great combination of land and sea trips to some parts of Bali Island. Upon picked up and had lunch, the first day tour will visit the beautiful Pura Taman Ayun. Associated with the beginning of Mengwi Kingdom, this temple was built in 1631 AD, dedicated to worship the Royal ancestors. They were peacefully rest in a special temple known as Gedong Paibon. The journey continued to the most stunning Ulun Danu Temple set at the Lake Beratan’s lakeside. Its magnificent views of mountain’s backdrop are worth to see. The temple also has the beautiful sunset, misty ambiance, the glistening lake banks and cold weather.
Be ready for early morning call at 6 am for dolphin tour by outrigger boat. We’ll heading to the middle of Lovina Beach, the most famous beach with beautiful panorama and tranquil ambiance. The dolphin will go to the surface while the stunning sunrise emerges in the distance’s views. After breakfast and left from hotel, we’ll drive up to Kintamani area, to enjoy Lake Batur’s stunning panorama and have a lunch at local restaurant. Some tourism spots are to be scheduled in the following day, including Tanah Lot, Nusa dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran.
- 1 night at Lovina
- 2 night at Legian
Rate, adult : US$300 per person Child : half price
Minimum participant : 2 person
- 3 Nights accommodation
- private comfortable AC coach with English speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary
- Flight ticket + Airport tax (Rp. 200,000 pay upon departure at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport)
- High season surcharge
Day1) airport pickup, ulundanu, lovina. (L,D)
- Airport pickup,
- Lunch at Malioboro soft bone chiken set menu
- continue drive to Taman Ayun temple the royal family temple (UNESCO site)
- Lake Beratan with Ulundanu temple
- continue to Lovina beach for one night stay, dinner and check in at Aditya Lovina or other similar
Day 2) Dolphin, volcano Kintamani, Ubud, Legian (B,L,D)
- Early morning call 6am for dolphin tour, the outrigger boat will waiting infront of your hotel to see the wild dolphin at the sea,
- breakfast and checkout around10am,
- drive up to Kintamani view of the active volcano and lake Batur, lunch with volcano view
- coffee and spices farm famous coffee luwak
- photo stop at tegalalang rice terraces
- Ubud art market and palace
- dinner at Pawon Pasundan Indonesian set menu
- checkin Legian Grandmas hotel
Day3) Tanah Lot, Nusa dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran
- Tanah Lot temple, temple by the sea located on south west of Bali on high tide the temple is look like an island.
- Famous Kuta beach
- Nusa dua waterblow
- Uluwatu temple, the temple on the cliff built by the priest from Java on the 16th century and become one of the famous must see place in Bali
- Jimbaran sunset dinner seafood BBQ
Day4) Last day, (B)
- Breakfast is hotel.
- Free at leisure until your departure transfer to the airport for your onward flight home.
- Home sweet home